Fees, Charges and Subscriptions
- Any Services membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period for any subscription will last for the period of time specified when you signed up. Free trials may not be combined with certain other offers, as specified. If you begin your subscription within a free trial, we may begin billing You for periodical membership fees at the time of subscription purchase or at the end of the free trial period unless you cancel your membership prior to the end of the free trial period, at our sole discretion.
- You agree to pay for all fees and charges incurred while using the Digital Services and the Platform Services. Additional taxes or third party charges may apply.
- You may be offered (a) pay per session; (b) subscription options, which could be monthly, quarterly, half yearly, annual, recurring, non-recurring subscription options. For the purposes of our weekly, monthly and yearly subscriptions, a week constitutes 7 calendar days, a month constitutes 30 calendar days and a year constitutes 365 calendar days.
- Non-recurring subscription(s) are non-cancellable. However, You may cancel your recurring subscription(s) at any time by going to your Account Settings and cancelling your subscription before the respective renewal date to avoid billing of the next period’s subscription fee to the Payment Detail you have provided. Refunds cannot be claimed for any partial-term subscription period.
- Any promotion code or offer provided may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offer, past or present. Introductory offers are only available to new users of the Platform, except where expressly stated otherwise. Previous users, including those having only booked / utilised trial services, or trial users of the Platform do not qualify as new users. No promotion code or discount will apply to any services / products unless otherwise stated on the Platform. Unless otherwise set forth in the terms of any promotion, all pricing promotions or discounts will apply to the initial period of the subscription, and any renewals will be charged at the non-discounted rate for the type of subscription or membership purchased.
- The payment receipt for completion of a transaction shall be provided by the respective Vendors and the transaction summary shall be provided by the Company, the payment receipt and transaction summary shall be made available on the Platform and also sent to your registered email address. Company collects the payment on behalf of the respective Vendor, and eventually settles the same.
- Except to the extent otherwise required by applicable law, the Company is not liable for any payments authorized through the Platform using Your Payment Details. Particularly, the Company is not liable for any payments that do not complete because: (1) Your payment card or bank account or third party wallet does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction exceeds the credit limit in respect of the Payment Details provided; (2) You have not provided the Company with correct Payment Details; (3) Your payment card has expired; or (4) circumstances beyond the Company’s control (such as, but not limited to, power outages, interruptions of cellular service, or any other interferences from an outside force) prevent the execution of the transaction.
- Fitness Services – Any FIT5 / FUSION5 / STRONG60 / PT / GYM memberships / sessions / classes / activity bookings bought by You are non-refundable, non-exchangable, and non-saleable.
- Wellness Services - Any Wellness memberships / sessions / classes / activity bookings bought by You are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-saleable and non-transferrable.
- Fitness Academy Services - Any Academy memberships / sessions / classes / activity bookings bought by You are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-saleable and non-transferrable.
- Digital Services - You may request cancellation of your subscription to the Digital Services, however the same must be done before the respective renewal date to avoid billing of the next period’s subscription fee to the Payment Details you have provided. Refunds cannot be claimed for any partial-term subscription period.
- The Company and / or relevant service provider(s) / vendor shall have the right to cease/terminate relationship with You unilaterally without any reason, and applicable amount or cash back (if any) or pro-rata refund, as the case may be, shall be refunded to You subsequently.
- With regards to payments, the Beats Fitness And Wellness shall not be responsible for any unauthorised transactions conducted on our website using Your payment card or internet banking. The Platform shall not be obligated to refund any money to You in such instances.